Songbird says: "Where we live, it's February School Vacation Week!Yes, that's an odd thing, a vacation extending President's Day. But it's part of our lives here. Some people go South or go skiing, but we always stay home and find more humble amusements.In that spirit, I offer this Taking a Break Friday Five. "
Tell us how you would spend:
1. A 15 minute break -- Catching up on my blog reading which has been neglected of late.
2. An afternoon off -- When I got my new countertops, a small amount of wall was left that needs a paint touch-up. An afternoon would do it. But I haven't had one!
3. An unexpected free day -- I am longing for a day to go to the big city to have a shopping day. Yes I know it's way early to start looking at "those dresses" but....a girl can dream!
4. A week's vacation -- I'd grab R and we'd go South together....maybe to look at one of the places we dream about relocating to someday.
5. A sabbatical --Oh no contest on this one. I'd find some group that sponsors counselors in NOLA and head down and do some work there for at least part of the time, the other part, I'd take some kind of class in Scripture or preaching and I'd write like a fool the whole time!