In the perfect church:
- We could all get in (Handicap accessibility which we don't have right now)
- We would would all get out and do (or realize as many are already doing) God's work in the many places our lives take us and not be confined to thinking that "church" only happens in that cute little building on the corner on Sundays.
- We would talk directly to (not about) each other.
- We would talk directly about our relationship with God and Jesus Christ. (Gasp! We are Episcopalians after all)
- We would give thanks for God's amazing grace and abundance in our lives here and now, be a less worried about perfection and and go be the church.