There has been a lot in this Advent that has involved waiting and "unsettledness" in my life. I don't feel particularly rushed or harried, nor do I feel overly "Christmasy" just yet. But this is what is on my to do list right now:
- Mail the packages. Yes we are a bit late on this, but they will go first class and should arrive on time.
- Go "shopping" on the Episcopal Relief and Development website. Such a lovely dilemma...shall I send bees or a goat to my friends this year? Or perhaps malaria preventing mosquito bed nets, those are always in style!
- Figure out the menu for Christmas Eve and Day. It will be "just us" this year...so rally not such a big chore.
- Send cards. I WILL get them in the mail before Christmas this year...really I will,
- Decide which service(s) to attend. We have two church homes right now and between them we have six choices over Christmas Eve and Day. A plethora of riches!