Thursday, March 06, 2008

Lent Day 26

Twenty-four hours ago I set something in motion. It is now done. It is irrevocable. I am committed. It all began with an innocent little e-mail conversation with a fellow blogger. It got me thinking....and wishing for something that seemed so impossible, so wonderful and so just-what-I-need-now. I thought...."Oh, it could never happen." But then I thought, "Well, maybe it could." And, "If you don't try you will never know." So I asked questions, and I found out where to go next and I followed up and was persistent. I got my first answer. It appeared that a door was opening. I said a prayer, "God is this of you, is this your will or my whim?" I checked it out with trusted friends and was encouraged by their response. So I took the next step, and another. And still all signs were favorable. "God," I said again, "Your will?" And God pretty much said, "So what do you want me to do, pack for you? So GO on the RevGals cruise already!!!!!!! And so that is exactly what I am going to do.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, cool!

Barbara B. said...

very cool indeed!

Kathryn said...

Lol :-)
it's good, isn't it!

Jan said...

WOW!!

Mary Beth said...

:)

SO GLAD YOU DID!!