I saw this on Chorus’ blog, and really enjoyed reading hers and thought it looked like a good Sunday afternoon activity. So Chorus, hope you don’t mind that I “borrowed” it….
1. My aunt once sewed her money in the lining of her coat.
2. Never in my life would I say “never in my life” again.
3. When I was five I attended public school for the only time until graduate school over twenty five years later.
4. High school was academically and culturally challenging and socially disastrous
5. I will never forget my first trip to Mexico
6. Once I met William Hurt
7. There’s this boy I know who seems to be veeeerrrrrry slow about calling back for the third date....sigh.
8. Once, at a bar I danced out of my slip
9. By noon, I had done a whole lot of stuff and was ready for a nap!
10. Last night was way too short
11. If only I had more time to do all the things I really love in life
12. Next time I go to church I won't be in charge of anything for the first time in six weeks. Yee-Ha!
13. What worries me most...is that people will believe everything they hear about her.
14. When I turn my head left I see Maggie chewing on a bone looking very contented
15. When I turn my head right I see a beautiful quilt that my coworker gave me. Her mom made it and she said it "just didn't match" her house. How cool is that!
16. You know I’m lying if I start crying.
17. What I miss most about the Eighties..you don't think I'm really going to admit that now do you?
18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be Portia
19. By this time next year I hope that all my student loans are paid off
20. A better name for me would be The Dust Bunny's Best Friend
21. I have a hard time understanding why war is ever a good idea
22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll get a D.Min
23. You know I like you if want to spend time with you
24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be the person who gave me the award....
25. Take my advice, never touch your eyelid with Super Glue
26. My ideal breakfast is The Perkins Traveler Breakfast....Two eggs over easy, hash browns, whole wheat toast, coffee and tomato juice....have it about twice a year!
27. A song I love but do not have Imagine
28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest you plan a RevGal meetup with me!
29. Why won’t people try harder to get past stereotypes?
30. If you spend a night at my house, you will probably end up with a cat on your head
31. I’d stop my wedding for someone who objected to " these people should not be joined.... because I'd want a darn good explanation!
32. The world could do without more television stations
33. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than ...eeewww....is this a meme or Survivor?
34. My favorite blondie is Maggie the Peke
35. Paper clips are more useful than staples because I don't break my fingernails on them as often
36. If I do anything well it’s liturgy
37. I can’t help but be amazed by how my life turned out
38. I usually cry when I hear certain pieces of music
39. My advice to my nephew/niece try not to take things personally because few things really are
40. And by the way remember to be grateful every day.