- Well of course since my "romance" is still pretty new....that has to go on the list. I mean really...is there anything better and more thrilling than brand new love?
- Crass and material though it may be....there is nothing like the feel of a brand new car. I don't even have to own it! I just like to drive it around.
- New beginnings in general...new school years, New Years, new programs, a new group starting, meeting a new friend, trying something I have not done before, visiting a new place.....well you get the idea
- I recently got a new bed after a very very very long time. It was amazing what a difference it made. So I guess I could say I like new beds!
- And as much as I love my familiar Rite II BCP liturgy, every now and again I love something new with which to celebrate and worship....new language or new music to wake up my senses and move my soul and mind and spirit in a new way.
Friday, November 06, 2009
Friday Five: What's New
Songbird says: "There's a new baby on my street, a double PK whose Mom and Dad are Methodist pastors and church planters. I'm hoping to go over and meet her today. I love new babies, the way they smell and their sweet little fingers and toes. Little K has me thinking about all the new things that please us with their shiny freshness.Please share with us five things you like *especially* when they are new."