Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Blogger Friend Award


Mompriest has kindly awarded me this blogger friend award. She was one of the first bloggers I connected with as we had "that Episcopal thing" in common first of all....but many other connections as well. I have appreciated the friendship that has grown and am really looking forward to actually meeting IRL at the BE2!

And now it is my joyful task to award this to eight other bloggers. I started thinking back to early blogging days and one of the first people I connected with was Josephine who back in those days was posting as Tandaina at Snow on Roses and since has gone off to seminary and been having great adventures. Another early connection was with Gannet Girl. The events of her last year have been so painful, and yet she has hung in as a blogger and allowed us to continue to care for her and offer what comfort and solace we can as she grieves her son. Two bloggers that became closer friends after the BE are Mary Beth and Mid Life Rookie. I also wish I could have weekly tea with Mrs. M and Imingrace as both of these women are so good for my heart and soul. Two more great blogger friends to round out this award are my writing inspiration Ruth and my all around inspiration for courage under fire of all sorts Eliza.

So, with great joy that you and all my other fabulous blogger friends are in my life, I give you this award! If you accept the award be sure to include the following and then award 8 others....

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

3 comments:

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

Thank you so much. I'll do this in a couple of days.

Jan said...

So nice for you all. I liked reading about you at Katherine E's blog.

Josephine- said...

Bah I'm so late commenting on this. But thank you so much!