This is a particularly on-target Friday Five for me, as I am in the "new love" category and there have been a lot of these conversations going on between R and I...."things you should know," "things you'd never guess," many of them shared with gales of laughter. So since I'm pretty much a no-secrets, what-you-see-is-what-you-get kind of person, here is my latest list:
- I find it much easier to give than take, but I am working on it.
- I have a history of getting into relationships with "wounded birds" who need rescuing. It's not been the best thing all around in the long run for the bird or myself, so we are turning over a new leaf and going with the healthy equals premise on this one.
- I am more than a tich competitive when it comes to any kind of game situation. When I play I play to win--so watch it!
- I do not suffer fools well, especially if the fools are trodding on the least, the less than, the downtrodden, the weak. Also, then....watch it!
- I am intense, passionate, in it for the long haul....pretty much whatever "it" is. I don't do fluff well. That makes me kind of exhausting sometimes, for myself as well as others. There are also benefits if you can can weather through it with me.