Maggie says: I got tagged by my cool dog buddy Rowan for a me-me. The rules are: To share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself, then tag six people and at the end of your post, link to their blogs, and let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. So here are my six things:
- My tail doesn't have all it's hair. (But that turned out good cuz that's how RDK fell for me!)
- I purr like a cat when I am happy
- I really don't like dog food much at all. (Cat food is better.)
- I itch when I'm bored
- Quirk-I actually like going to the vet...she's cute and nice and likes me!
- I have never dug a hole or chewed something illegal.
I think all the dogs and cats I know were tagged. If you are a human and want to play, I say go for it. You have my permission. I never gave that before, but it's my me-me so I guess it's ok.