Sally says: "Well it had to be didn't it, love them or hate them I bet you've been asked about New Year resolutions. So with no more fuss here is this weeks Friday Five:"
1. Do you make New Year resolutions? I don't exactly make resolutions, I do
2. Is this something you take seriously, or is it a bit of fun? It's....altogether now, for those who know me...a both/and! I take setting them seriously but am trying not to be so hard on my self in the manifesting or lack thereof....
3. Share one goal for 2008. In the Fall of 2008 two friends and I are going to Ireland.
4. Money is no barrier, share one wild/ impossible dream for 2008 If we are going wild and impossible....how about ending the war?
5. Someone wants to publish a story of your year in 2008, what will the title of that book be? I think it could be something like That First Priest Year: How I was Lured by Liturgy, and Gospelled into Mission