Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Word from Jail Today

I saw L today. Your prayers are needed. He has decided he is better off with a plea than going with a trial after all. He says he has been thinking about it and praying about it very hard and he is at peace with his decision. He surely understands this system far better than I do. I can only listen and assure him that whenever he gets out, however he gets out, we will be here waiting to support him and help him make the transition to life on the outside. He plans to talk with his public defender tomorrow and see what comes. He hopes to be out by the end of the day. May it be so.

3 comments:

Rev SS said...

Oh my ... praying for all involved. He is so blessed to have you in his corner!

Barbara B. said...

keeping L in my prayers too

Terri said...

Oh my...praying all goes well...