Tuesday, January 04, 2011

January Blogging NaBloPoMo...

One thing I've been wanting to do in the New Year is blogging more, and I thought maybe doing the January NaBloPoMo would be a good start.  And then I didn't. So I'm going to start late and go on and see how it goes....
January 4: Who was your best friend when you were 10? Did you still know him or her when you were 20? When I was 10 my best friend was MaryJo G.  Her dad was the butcher across the street.  We played Barbies and I went with her and her parents almost every Sunday to Wisconsin to her cousin's roadhouse for dinner.  We also went to her other cousin's in the summer where there was an outdoor pool where I learned to swim.  Mary Jo and I were a year apart in school.  We did go to the asme high school, but once we got there we drifted apart, and they had moved out of the neighborhood as well.  We lost touch completely after she graduated, and by twenty I had no idea what had become of her.

No comments: