Thursday, December 18, 2008

Apparently God Answers Rants, Too....

So who knew that I had a bigger range with this cold than without it! Of course tomorrow I will no doubt be practicing the smile and nod school of psychtherapy... but it was SO worth it! Lessons and Carols was everything it needed to be. The church wasn't packed like last year, due in part to the weeknight reschedule, I think, but it was beautiful and wonderful and I got to sing my heart out and yes, I do believe my feet left the floor. All was well. And I am as tired as I remember being in very long time. So happily, it's off to bed. All is well in Kate's world tonight. God is good and grace abounds.

5 comments:

Rev SS said...

Yep, God answers rants. Glad the answer was "yes" this time. :)

Rev SS said...

Yep, God answers rants. Glad the answer was "yes" this time. :)

Rev SS said...

have no idea why that posted twice!

Sarah S-D said...

sometimes colds do wondrous things for ranges... before they take one's voice away temporarily. glad the timing worked out mahvelously for you.

imngrace said...

Soooo glad this happened. And happy for you. Music soothes the soul like nothing else.