- Working at my day job. I have one client this morning, and this afternoon I will go over to CH to consult. It's kind of sad over there since they are closing on December 31st as they have lost their funding. The clients are moving out one by one and the staff are closing out paperwork and dealing with their own feelings of loss and fear of what the future holds. As I am not dealing with that issue, I am trying to support them and be the non-anxious presence.
- Looking towards Sunday. I have two services, so I'm trying to get a jump start. I do have a good run on things and just have a little tweaking to do on the sermon and a little finish to do on the bulletin for the service at my church...as soon as I find out whether or not I actually have an organist!
- Thinking about heading over to the 70% off all clearance items at my favorite clothing store after work....it's very tempting.
- A little daydreaming....been catching myself doing that lately. Hmmmmm......
- Since it's positively balmy (in the 20's) perhaps a walk with the wee doggy after work would be a good ending to the day.
Friday, December 26, 2008
"Boxing Day Friday Five"
Mary Beth says: "It's Boxing Day! Whatever that may mean to you, I invite you on this day to simply share five things that today, December 26th, will bring for you."