Tuesday, November 06, 2007

For All the Saints

Saint Golf Balls - Set of 3 - St. Patrick, St. Anthony, & St. Jude
Your Price: $6.95
Give the golfer in your life a ray of hope with these unique golf balls. Keep Saint Anthony (Patron Saint of Lost Things) in the bag to help prevent lost golf balls. Ask Saint Patrick (Patron of Good Luck) to help find the green, and when all else fails, there's Saint Jude (Patron Saint of Lost Causes) for the loveable, die-hard hack. This golf ball set is perfect for any golfer in your life; no matter what the skill level, they're sure to put a smile on any golfer's face.

This is an actual ad that I got in a catalog from a place where I have purchased clergy attire.
So there we go, another purpose for those saints.

5 comments:

Elaine (aka...Purple) said...

I am not a golfer...but one of the best at driving the golf cart. Is there a patron saint for golf cart drivers?

Anonymous said...

Oh the places my mind can go with this post!!!! :)

RevDrKate said...

ps that would have been Christopher before he got demoted.

Terri said...

Oh, my...I find this both hilarious and appalling...

RevDrKate said...

My reaction exactly, MP!