I have been taggen by Diane to share ten random things about me. Wow. Ten is a lot, but here goes.
1. I legally changed my name. Just because I wanted to and the one I was given never felt like it was really me.
2. Though I think I have had more than my share of jobs,I have never been a waitress.
3. I taught myself to play the piano by ear when I was five.
4. I actually was in the convent twice.
5. I didn't get my driver's license till I was 22.
6. I almost drowned in Chesapeake Bay in a sailboat mishap.
7. I used to play the violin
8. I am the first person in my immediate family to attend college
9. I still pinch myself to see if I am dreaming about being ordained
10. I have had a cello in my closet for four years that I plan to learn to play...soon.
Whew! That was was fun but I'm too tired to tag, so play if you wish and leave me a comment to let me know so I can come read them!