Friday, November 09, 2007

NaBloPoMo Gratitude # 9

Coming hard on the heels of late night # 8 is early morning # 9 because it's going to be a busy day....which leads me to this great gratitude I am feeling this morning for the support and flexibility of those who care about me and surround my life. On Tuesday night there was a phone call and suddenly I am leaving for the weekend to go off to this exciting missional training. This was not in the schedule! There were plans and commitments. In order for me to do this: Dear One was willing to take the lead on the hot meal for the Habitat workers. That means being up early and at church on Saturday, no mean feat! M is letting me skip ALL the rehearsals for the Sunday sung Martinmas Evensong and screech in at the last possible minute to robe, sing and co-officiate. That's trust! My boss is letting me come in early and skip lunch (even though we don't really have "flex time") so I can leave early enough to make the drive and get to the training on time. My SD sends me off with blessings and wonderful reminders that this is exactly where I am supposed to be and what I am supposed to be doing. Thanks be to God for all of them and all the other innumerable supports and expressions of love that so abound.

No comments: