It's been a long, full, wonderful and exhausting weekend. God was active and visible in so many ways:
- In the beautiful fall weather and the beauty of creation
- In the spirit-filled energy of the MDG team at St J's who gave up a Saturday to learn new skills to apply to their own project.
- In an inspiring sermon that reminded me once again that I am God's own, made in God's image, and so are we all, those I am doing well with and those with whom I struggle.
- In a phone call with one of those people that I have struggled with...in which there was a hand extended to heal our relationship.
- In an e-mail that explained some things in another difficult situation.
- In the peace I continue to feel about Tuesday's upcoming situation and all the unexpected blessings that have surrounded this whole thing.
- In the opportunity to spend some time doing jail ministry today with a young man who was hungry for God's word
- In the gift of time to go out to Soul Sister C's grove for just a little while late this afternoon and bask in that thin place.
Good to go and do, good to be done and come back home. Good to see how God is present in all of it.