"Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now." Matthew 6:34a The Message
God is of course where God always is. As am I. The difference is that I am paying attention to the fact that there is an intersection here. And here. And here, too. Today I saw God:
- In the gathering of local clergy from various denominations to share concerns about our community, pray together and support our common work at our monthly ministerial gathering.
- In the heartfelt thank you from my boss for helping her with a project.
- In the chubby pink cheeks and sweet smile of the nine-month old daughter of my client
- In the laughter of my group members and the support they offered one another as they shared the ups and downs of the week
- In the surprising wisdom that I heard falling out of my own mouth at just the right time
- In the delay of a conversation I am not looking forward to, and don't feel I am quite ready to have.
- In the opportunity to dance with the Spirit in Tai Chi.
I'm still feeling on alert, like I don't want to miss anything at this wonderful party. On we go....